Body Repair Balm
As the temperature drops, eczema and dermatitis flare-ups rise. This condition chronically affects 1 in 5 adults and each year prevalence rates continues to rise. These painfully dry, red, itchy and flaky skin patches pop up without warning and many people turn to hydrocortisone or steroids, which do more harm than good to the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Skinfix Body Repair Balm™ is a medicinal, all-natural alternative infused with colloidal oatmeal, healing botanicals and emollient protective oils. This best-seller works fast to safely relieve symptoms of dermatitis, itchy rashes, and extreme dry skin all over the body.
Trusted for generations. Compounded with natural ingredients. NO hydrocortisone, steroids, parabens, phthalates or added fragrance.
- Dermatologist Tested
- All-natural and fragrance free
- Immediate relief from redness and irritation
- Provides protective emollient barrier for extreme dry skin
- Perfect for cracked heals and elbows.
Medicinal Ingredients: zinc oxide 15%, prunus amygalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil 7%, colloidal oatmeal 2%, allantoin 1%.
Non-medicinal ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, beeswax, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), buxux chinensis ( jojoba) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, liquidambar orientalis (styrax), myroxylon balsumum (balsam tolu), paraffin wax, petrolatum, styrax benzoin resin extract (benzoin), tocopherol.
Apply directly to affected areas, especially after bathing. For stubborn flare ups use frequently throughout the day.
Tip: Bathe in warm water and use a gentle soap-free cleanser
- Zinc oxide – An important mineral that actively helps to heal damaged inflamed skin caused by diaper rash and eczema. Provides superior barrier protection against wetness and irritants.
- Colloidal oatmeal – A finely ground cosmetic grade oatmeal used as an active ingredient to calm and soothe the dry itchy symptoms of eczema and dry skin.
- Allantoin – A natural active ingredient derived from the comfrey plant. It promotes wound healing and can moisturize even the driest of skins. Especially effective in treating the symptoms of Eczema.
- Sweet almond oil – An emollient natural oil that contains high levels of Vitamins A, D & E. It instantly relieves itching, while softening dry skin.
- Jojoba oil – An emollient natural oil derived from the Jojoba shrub found in North America. An ancient remedy used to treat wounds and ease inflammation. It is readily absorbed into skin to provide superior moisturizing and skin protecting benefits
Check back soon.