Diaper Rash Balm
Clinically proven to treat rash, redness & irritation.
A diaper can be a hostile environment; the constant exposure to wetness can leave baby’s skin raw and irritated. This super-rich healing balm was formulated specifically to safely and effectively halt diaper rash on the spot and can fix even the most vexing diaper rash. Clinically proven to improve diaper rash in just one application, it works fast to soothe redness with zinc oxide and healing botanicals, while replenishing essential moisture with emollient protective oils. Formulated without nut ingredients for those babies with tree-nut allergies. Used daily, this formula provides the ultimate barrier against wetness to ensure baby’s bottom is rash free.
In a clinical study, 90% of parents agreed that Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm improved their baby’s diaper rash in just one application.*
- Dermatologist recommended & Pediatrician tested
- Made with natural ingredients
- Free of nut ingredients, fragrance, gluten, parabens, phthalates & preservatives
- Prevents future rash with continued use
- Moisturizes & soothes skin
- Winner of the Parent Tested Parent Approved™ Award
- Winner of Today's Parent Award
- Cruelty free
Available in 2oz/60g & 4oz/120g
Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm vs Competitors
Medicinal Ingredients: zinc oxide 20%, allantoin 1%.
Non-medicinal ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, beeswax, buxux chinensis (jojoba) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, liquidambar orientalis (oriental sweetgum), myroxylon balsumum (balsam tolu) resin, paraffin, petrolatum, styrax benzoin resin extract (benzoin), tocopherol.
Apply to clean, dry diaper area with every change. Apply generously for overnights, or prolonged exposure to wetness.
Zinc oxide: An important mineral that actively helps to heal damaged inflamed skin caused by diaper rash. Provides superior barrier protection against wetness and irritants.
Allantoin: A natural active ingredient derived from the comfrey plant. It promotes wound healing and can moisturize even the driest of skins. Especially effective in treating the symptoms of Eczema.
Jojoba oil: An emollient natural oil derived from the Jojoba shrub found in North America. An ancient remedy used to treat wounds and ease inflammation. It is readily absorbed into skin to provide superior moisturizing and skin protecting benefits.
Sunflower oil: An emollient natural oil derived from the seeds of the Sunflower plant. It naturally contains a high level of skin protecting antioxidants Vitamins A and E.
In a clinical study run by a pediatrician:*
- 90% of parents agree that diaper rash is improved in just one use
- 86% of parents agree Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm works better at relieving diaper rashes than their current diaper cream
- 100% of parents agree Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm is Gentle and effective in sealing out wetness and irritants