Gentle Eczema Balm
Clinically proven to treat eczema, dryness, dermatitis
National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™.
Winner of the Parent Tested Parent Approved™ Award.
A serious bout of eczema is painful and uncomfortable for baby, and concerning for mom. This red, itchy and ouchy rash affects at least 20% of babies and toddlers and can last well into adulthood. Skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm was formulated specifically for baby's delicate skin, and helps reduce chronic flare-ups while soothing irritated dry skin on contact. Formulated with 2% colloidal oatmeal and emollient oils, this nut-free balm has the ability to calm and relieve both babies and moms. In a clinical study run by a pediatrician 82% of Moms agreed their baby’s eczema rash was soothed and less red in just three days after using Skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm. For best results, use with Skinfix Gentle Hair & Body Wash and Skinfix Gentle Lotion. Trusted for generations.*
- Dermatologist recommended and Pediatrician tested
- Made with natural ingredients
- 0% water & 2% colloidal oatmeal
- Free of steroids, nut ingredients, fragrance, soy, gluten, parabens and phthalates
- Reduces redness and soothes irritation on contact
- Provides a protective emollient barrier for baby’s delicate skin
- Safe and effective
- National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™
- Winner of the Parent Tested Parent Approved™ Award
Available in 2oz/60g and 4oz/120g
Skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm vs Competitors
Medicinal Ingredients: zinc oxide 15%, colloidal oatmeal 2%, allantoin 1%.
Non-medicinal ingredients: beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, paraffin, petrolatum, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol.
Apply directly to affected areas, especially after bathing. For stubborn flare-ups use frequently throughout the day.
Tip: Always wash baby in warm, never hot water.
Zinc oxide: An important mineral that actively helps to heal damaged inflamed skin caused by diaper rash and eczema. Provides superior barrier protection against wetness and irritants.
Colloidal oatmeal: A finely ground cosmetic grade oatmeal used as an active ingredient to calm and soothe the dry itchy symptoms of eczema and dry skin.
Allantoin: A natural active ingredient derived from the comfrey plant. It promotes wound healing and can moisturize even the driest of skins. Especially effective in treating the symptoms of Eczema.
Jojoba oil: An emollient natural oil derived from the Jojoba shrub found in North America. An ancient remedy used to treat wounds and ease inflammation. It is readily absorbed into skin to provide superior moisturizing and skin protecting benefits.
In a clinical study run by a pediatrician:*
- 82% of moms felt their baby’s skin looked healthier
- 86% of moms felt their baby was moisturized and protected
- 82% of moms agreed their baby’s rash was soothed and less red in just three days of use